The adventurous spirit does not disappear even in times of crisis. Despite the limited opportunities for travel, gatherings and visits to various interesting places, there is an option for entertainment where nothing is risked. Escape rooms are safe entertainment even during a pandemic. They have perfect conditions for compliance with all measures and maintaining impeccable hygiene.
What are escape rooms and why are they safe?
Escape rooms (escape room) are gaining more and more popularity. This is actually a game that usually involves no more than six people. The challenge is that you find yourself locked in a room, and your task is to get out of there for a certain amount of time, which is usually an hour. There are hidden keys for all closed doors in the room. There are also various hints and mini puzzles that guide the players.
The themes of the different rooms are varied, for example, the ability to search for hidden treasure in an unfamiliar place or guess spy codes to open locks and locked boxes. Some of the plots are inspired by movies and computer games.
You can try to escape from prison or find yourself in space. The game can become a time machine and be transported to the Roman Empire or to Egypt from the time of the pharaohs.
The tasks can be logical, mathematical, historical, linguistic and from other fields. The basic idea is to deal with the easiest obstacles first, and then solve the big mystery so that you can finally get out.
The very essence of the game makes escape rooms safe in a pandemic. First, the number of participants in the game is limited - between 2 and 6 people who choose themselves. This is usually a family or close friends and colleagues who usually spend a lot of time together.
While they are in the rooms, no one else enters them. Only if you explicitly wish, you can use an animator to be with you in the room during the game. Second, even in the room itself there is an opportunity to maintain a distance between the participants . And third, between games there is time in the rooms to do a complete disinfection.
You fall into the world of miracles and forget all worries
You can discover your adventure and share it with your relatives and friends by visiting Bansko. The escape rooms of Aparthotel Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax give you the opportunity to feel the thrill of the unexpected and to experience yourself. They are two with different thematic focus. "The Mysteries of Egypt" is for children aged 6 and over and older. "Hacker's room" is suitable for slightly older children - at least 8 years old, and for adults.
The residence time in both is 60 minutes, in which you have to put into action all your ingenuity and speed to find the keys to the mysteries. You can see the tips on the monitors placed in the rooms, and they can be in Bulgarian or English, depending on the nationality of the visitors.
The goal is to get out of the locked room in no more than 60 minutes just with the help of your logic and imagination. Each room is unique, has a specific atmosphere, unique mysteries and degree of difficulty. All the clues are there and just waiting to be found.
The Escape Room Ancient Egypt transports the participants to antiquity. In it you will have to guess the mysteries that lead to the exit, encountering various mysteries, secrets and unseen obstacles. The interior of the room corresponds to the selected period, which helps to fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere.
The Hacker's room is a logical puzzle. When you find yourself in the Hacker's secret lair, you must investigate what he is planning to stop his destructive intentions. No one should worry that they do not have the necessary computer knowledge, because solving the puzzles requires only logic, ingenuity and teamwork.
There is no danger of getting lost and not being able to get out, because a professional team monitors the whole game and suggests in case you need help to find your way.
What are the advantages of escape rooms and why are they important during a pandemic?
- Escape rooms are a way to relieve stress, forget worries and problems or just diversify your daily life. That is why they enjoy great interest from people who are looking for entertainment for themselves, their children and friends.
- The experience in the escape rooms is an intellectual challenge. Time flows fast in them, which additionally raises the adrenaline. Solving mysteries requires strategic and creative thinking. The things that help a lot in the game are the unusual ideas and the coolness.
- Mystery rooms are a great way to develop logical thinking. This fun nurtures in a team and everyone becomes part of a team united by one cause. The intriguing game provokes ambitions , because there is a competitive moment and everyone strives to set a record for leaving the room.
- The rooms provide an opportunity for interesting spending time and joint work with the family and other close people. Communication between the players is a condition for the realization of winning moves and the discovery of successful solutions. This helps to develop communication skills, which is especially important for adolescents.
- After the forced long isolation the possibility of communication and positive emotions is very important for them. The Escape room stimulates them without regret to part at least for a while with the electronic devices and show their best abilities. By playing, children acquire new knowledge and useful skills and develop new interests. During the game it is clear who has what qualities - to be a leader, to be creative and organized.
- Necessary for common work are tolerance, crowd and the ability to listen to others, which is very useful in real life. Communication continues after the end of the game with comments about the winning moves and omissions.
- Another attractive point of this game is that it is equally interesting for people of all ages. Escape rooms are suitable for people of all professions and with different education, as no special knowledge and physical training is required. The best weapons are logical thinking, imagination and a positive attitude.
- Visiting an escape room is a gift that you can make for any occasion, for example for a family holiday, birthday or name day.
In addition to successfully getting out of the locked room, the game also helps for a short escape from everyday life. It serves as the anti-stress therapy we all need today and energizes us, entering a completely different world and entering the role of the positive character. The good mood and pleasant memories of the experience are guaranteed.